Our Design Process
Pure Talent Graphic Design achieves success by committing every project to the following creative process:
1. Definition: We work closely with you to gather the information necessary to fully understand your business, goals, audience, objectives and budget and to clearly define your project requirements and your designed results.
2. Investigation: We research market trends, your target audience and your competitors’ marketing strategy to ensure that our approach to your project is effective, unique and that we distinguish you from your competition.
3. Conception: We brainstorm ideas and create sketches of several unique design concepts that are consistent with your needs, objectives and budget.
4. Creation: We create comprehensive prototypes of our best ideas and present them to you for your input.
5. Production: We produce final designs from your input and present them for your approval. Then we present electronic artwork to your printer for reproduction or your web host for publishing on the Internet.
6. Evaluation: We follow-up with you to determine project success and to ensure we have met your satisfaction and your required design results.